1012

Share your idea

David C says:
1 April 2022

Saving electricity when making a hot drink

Is it cheaper to use a microwave to heat one or two mugs of instant coffee or tea than to boil the same amount of water in a kettle?
Read more +
sachakins says:
2 April 2022

Energy suppliers failing to read smart meters

Sounds weird, now the energy cap has risen I checked my usage. Have smart meters, but British Gas has no readings since Feb 14th. Can I demand they come and take a reading? NOT SO SMART METERS
Read more +
Jon Pierson says:
6 April 2022

OLED Panels should be “Don’t Buy”.

Many cases of dreadful, burnt-in “banding”, after months or even weeks. My LG OLED55B7V is less than 48 months, and is ruined by horizontal bars. The complainants on LG’s web are told “it’s normal”.
Read more +
Angela says:
14 April 2022

Thermal window coverings

Hi.. I am buying some double glazing for a victorian house but can’t afford to do the whole house. With bills going up.. any recommendations. Nothing on Which!
Read more +
Graham Jennings says:
15 April 2022

Cost of Lateral Flow Tests

It would be nice for Which to report on where to buy good quality and reasonably priced Lateral Flow Test Kits now we no longer can get them for free.
With Covid you need to test every 2-3 days
Read more +
GavinP says:
15 April 2022

Slow ISA transfers from Which Award-winner Vanguard..

I submitted a request to transfer my ISA from Vanguard to Interactive Investor on the 20th February, the funds were sold on the 2nd March and still waiting – is anyone else experiencing this please?
Read more +
Neil Bailey says:
24 April 2022

Which? exploiting customer loyalty.,

Charging loyal customers more for their subscriptions than new customers.
Read more +
Sue Way says:
26 April 2022

Landline supply change to fibre optics

As a Virgin package customer, including landline, I’ve just asked if monthly fee reduces after change from BT cable to use their existing Virgin router for supply. Apparently not! Shouldn’t it?
Read more +
John Chadwick says:
28 April 2022

New Nationwide Credit Card

I feel scammed by Nationwide BS.
They have just changed the colour of their credit card that is identical to their debit card Confusing people in to withdrawing cash and charges for using their C.C.?
Read more +
Donnie Maclean says:
30 April 2022

woodworking DIY tool testing

I would like Which to consider testing DIY tools and equipment such as table saws, track saws, dust ventilation equipment for garages/sheds/workshops. All things woodworking connected.
Read more +
JJ-WhichC says:
30 April 2022

Eco/reusable water filter cartridges

What experiences have you had with (eco) reusable water filter cartridges? Is Which? planning a report on their quality/use. I’m looking to make the change from disposables. Thanks
Read more +