1012

Share your idea

Gloran says:
3 March 2022

Electric Vehicles – the Elephant in the Room

Think 31 January 2003 – M11 – ‘Thousands trapped in snow storm’. How far would you able to drive in freezing/dark/snow/night conditions? How long would your power/heating last? Recovery svcs in 000’s?
Read more +
MWAW66 says:
4 March 2022

EON’s Electricity Tariff Increase

I would like to understand why EON are increasing their electricity prices given they provide electricity which is 100% renewable and therefore its production is not tied to the cost of gas.
Read more +
stevem9 says:
8 March 2022

Protection for those relying on Oil for Heating

We have no Gas, no drainage and only (40A) electric supply, same as many in our area. We rely on Oil for heating, electric has tripled (before next hike april) as suppler went bust and Oil now triple
Read more +
Giulio says:
10 March 2022

Rail Card and discount on tickets

Not clear discount policy on Chiltern Railways website when you buy tickets using Rail Card discount.
Read more +
David Hustwick says:
14 March 2022

BMW Bluetooth failure

Bluetooth in BMW’s does not keep up with changes in Bluetooth. So I have had to stop using mine. When I’ve tried to research this, it appears that it is a BMW fault that they appear to ignore.
Read more +
24 March 2022

Ukrainian Refugees.

I have signed up on the government website to sponsor refugees. I joined groups on Facebook. However, they did seem more like dating sites. Any others have concerns?
Read more +
michaelwh says:
25 March 2022

Serious health issue

my wife of almost 50 years is likely to survive me I want to make her life easier when I go. Most utilities name me account holder. we prefer it be her. Is there a simple way to arrange this please?
Read more +
brat 673 says:
28 March 2022

Standing charges on Gas and electricity

Isn’t it about time with rising prices for power that Which should talk to Ofgem about Standing charges. What they consist of and why? Why are we paying for metering? A shopkeeper pays for his scales?
Read more +
Matt says:
30 March 2022

Getting appliances repaired when the engineer cannot park outside the property

My Cambridge house has a £900 Bosch dryer. I contacted Bosch for a service visit and their engineer refuses to attend because of parking restrictions. Am i supposed to bin the dryer? Not sustainable?
Read more +