939

Share your idea

JohnRose says:
3 October 2020

Threat to SatNavs after Brexit?

Anyone know if here’s a threat to satnavs after the dreaded Brexit Day?
Read more +
Peter Davies says:
10 October 2020

VOIP Phones

These will have replaced the current telephone systems by 20025, and I want to change now. I cannot find anything to guide me although there are plenty of companies wanting to sell VOIP systems.
Read more +
15 October 2020

Variable Tyre Pressures

This May be an old chestnut…
If I’m bound by law to have the correct tyre pressure why aren’t air pumps more reliable /can Trading Standards monitor them with in a tolerance Just got 6 did readings
Read more +
Vanman67 says:
15 October 2020

Internet password security

If you are looking for good passwords download “Threewords” find a place you can remember NOT your home address try a hospital or police station near a relative miles away it will give you three word
Read more +
Fraser Ross says:
17 October 2020

Switching phone providers brings in other costs

Switching to digital voice with BT today, will result in the removal of your landline. Moving from BT to another Broadband provider will require the landline to be reinstated at a cost of £50-60
Read more +
sharpy says:
19 October 2020

Agents illegally holding onto customer’s money when flights are cancelled

When will Government act against dodgy travel agents like TravelUp, who illegally charge cancellation fees (against UK/EU law) for cancelled flights, forcing customers to turn to banks for refunds?
Read more +
alfa says:
19 October 2020

The Ocado and Marks & Spencer merger

What do customers think about the merger.
Read more +
sarah says:
27 October 2020

How much do you pay a good tiler?

I’m hoping to have my old tiled flooring ripped up and new tiles laid in the New Year. I can’t get anybody to give me a reasonable quote. The ones I’ve asked have quoted £280 a day! Comments please.
Read more +
Bill Critchley says:
27 October 2020

To make water companies responsible for the damage their hard water.

Hard water & lime scale is silently damaging our homes. Blocking pipework, shortening the life of boilers & appliances, kettles & washing machines

Water Companies should be liable for this damage

Read more +