789

Share your idea

2 March 2020

Salamander Pump Reliability & Warranty

Has anyone had issues with the reliability and warranty of Salamander pumps?
5 March 2020

Our Sixt rental car was seriously broken.

Sixt accused us, told we were 100% liable and put us on the blacklist. Then the BVRLA got involved, we got the full refund, but no travel costs compensation.
judywele says:
8 March 2020

Smaller tissues

packet tissues are fab but too big for one nose blow so we tend to hang onto them for further use. That’s against current advice. I propose quarter size tissues – I find them just right
DH says:
13 March 2020

Decaffeination of tea !

I am concerned about methods of decaffeinating tea. I note some companies declare their methods, ( Taylor’s and Clipper& Twinings). I wanted to switch to tea that only uses the Co2 method. Previously been using Sainsbury’s Taste the Difference Earl Grey decaf . I wrote to Sainsbury’s asking the method they use. Their reply states ” We are unable to confirm how we decaffeinate our teabags as this is commercially sensitive “. Very surprised by the response in an age of consumer transparency . Made me think they must be using a chemical method?
17 March 2020

Price gouging at Waitrose

Waitrose increased the price of cans of no-added sugar lemonade by 38%, pretending that it was because of the government’s soft drinks levy. In fact it’s just a scam because the cans are levy exempt
19 March 2020

Rinsing – lack of – in washing machines

Who thinks that their washing machine doesn’t rinse properly?
Try putting a towel or face flannel in a sink of water and see how much froth there is. The machines just don’t take in enough water.
19 March 2020

greatly miss my library being closed.

A good book can take you away to another world
25 March 2020

virus transmission query

Can the Cvirus be transmitted via post deliveries, shopping deliveries, newspaper deliveries ?
Alex Linden says:
25 March 2020

[subject]Please re-examine your views on wearing face masks, they have made a big difference to saving peoples lives and stopping the spread of COVID 19 and the common flu in Hong Kong, S Korea and China.[/subject]

Arthur O"Leary says:
26 March 2020

comparison of time to buy funds

I found Hargreaves Lansdown took 2 days to complete an instruction to Buy and increase my holding in a Fund, thereby increasing the cost price by 8%. I believe a comparison would be very beneficial.
Jean Robinson says:
26 March 2020

Taxi drivers

I am concerned about people who are close to me who are taxi drivers, they cannot distance themselves from their passengers so are at high risk from Coronavirus,do they have to go to work.
Chris says:
28 March 2020

BT Sport Charging for Live Sport and there isn’t any?

BT are not planning to pause the charges for their “Live” sports during the crisis. Sky have done this already. Is this the right behaviuor for this giant company now?? I think not. Lets campaign now.
30 March 2020

Hey Chris, we’ve actually been on the case for this for a while, and understand that BT now offer their customers three different options they’re offering their customers: https://www.bt.com/sport-support-options/?s_cid=con_FURL_sport_support

Keep us posted if you take any of these – we’d be keen to hear about your experience.