786

Share your idea

Holly Deans says:
3 February 2020

We are usually give a single weight/time cooking guide for a given recipe,could indications be added for double or smaller quantities.

I never know whether to increase/decrease time or temperature.
Checkmark of approval

This idea was chosen on Tue February 2020

Tyke says:
10 February 2020

Nuisance Calls

Force all operators to allow unlimited call blocking (BT limits to 100) and make all numbers able to be called back and traced to an owner. This would help reduce aggressive calls to vulnerable people
Read more +
13 February 2020

Is it a good idea to sit in a parked car or van looking at a mobile or laptop for a long time leaving the engine running?

My observations indicate that it has become an very popular pastime.
Read more +
Nic says:
14 February 2020

How do you get Fibre without having to do a Community Partnership?

Hello, I have moved into a new area where my max Broadband speed is 22 mbps on a good day!
BT advised I need to go Fibre by the Community Partnership? I’m not happy doing, is there another way?
Read more +
17 February 2020

Need to lay a patio.

Looking for information on outdoor porcelain tiles. I’m told they are weatherproof, non slippy and easy to clean. Does anyone have any experience with them?
Read more +
BobMorgen says:
20 February 2020

Time to end Fine Print

The fine print in my boiler cover cost me £500. Had I known, I would have done things differently. We are not lawyers who can read 8 pages of fine print. Time to fix this?
Read more +
George says:
24 February 2020

WiFi CONNEKT

Has anyone experience of WiFi CONNEKT power sockets with built in WiFi and Ethernet? Has Which reviewed them? They didn’t come up in a search.
Read more +
25 February 2020

How do banks get away with restricting our data downloads? a

I have just taken over the family banking.
I was aghast to see that our bank, HSBC, only allowed data download (.csv/.xls) for the current month. Do others do any better?
Read more +
DaveOz says:
28 February 2020

Which? Magazine index

I’m new here, hope this is the right place. Have recently re-joined Which and I’d like to know what has happened to the magazine INDEX of reports? Used to appear at the back of every third mag I think
Read more +
28 February 2020

Two people listen to a smart tv prog, one is partially deaf, the other doesn’t like subtitles but has an acute sense of hearing.

What hardware and/or software is available to overcome the problem?
Read more +