730

Share your idea

Mark Woodward says:
1 November 2019

[subject]Reduce pollution by switching off idling engines – it’s become an issue I feel strongly about as I see/hear vehicle engines (mainly diesels) chugging away for minutes at a time when going nowhere…[/subject]

Read more +
Dee says:
2 November 2019

Downdraft extractor and induction hob

Hi there,
I am hoping to have one of these in my new kitchen. Has anyone any experience with them? Any advice or ideas? I can’t find any reviews on the website, any chance Which? would consider them?
Read more +
2 November 2019

Supermarket offer tricks!

Sainsburys price tea bags by weight (“per 100g”), not by the number of bags, or by a weight matching any of the box sizes, to make comparison more difficult!
Read more +
John Hayes says:
5 November 2019

I could not find on the website a “letters to editor” so I am using this channel.

Which Computer mag, which I admire, recommended ESET for anti virus. What follows is my experience.
Read more +
Nic says:
5 November 2019

Supermarket Food Poisoning Advice

In Morrisons I saw a sign saying that humus had been withdrawn because of salmonella contamination. I had bought some earlier, and used my More card, so why didn’t they send me a warning email?
Read more +
4 December 2019

This is a really good question. We know the recall system is not fit for purpose and something we are campaigning on: https://campaigns.which.co.uk/product-safety/

13 November 2019

Vets!

I think it’s about time vet fees were more transparent with options on treatment (boosters v titre tests) &, dare I say it, looked into by Trading Standards?
Read more +
15 November 2019

Why don’t any of the major sportswear companies make clothes to fit tall people?

We expect jeans and trousers to come in several leg lengths, why not track pants or joggers?
Read more +
Jennifer Thomas says:
20 November 2019

Online delivery services

I have had 2 appalling experiences with Hermes. Apart from failed deliveries, Hermes has NO way of speaking to a person. Which? Please investigate.
Read more +
4 December 2019

This is an issue we have been campaigning on. Some are just awful! We have advice about it here: https://conversation.which.co.uk/shopping/online-delivery-problem-contact/

kaye-26 says:
21 November 2019

[subject]Is there a website that explains my Riggs as a buyer if the seller cancels sale but had my deposit.. [/subject]

Read more +
22 November 2019

Thanks for the idea Kaye – a good place to start this conversation would be in our Consumer Rights conversation.

Tara Norman says:
26 November 2019

Boots hearing Service – just awful service.

Can’t get appointments, if you do make one online it’s cancelled. My husband has spent £3k on aids and they don’t work properly.
Read more +
Ray Redfern says:
28 November 2019

Ear Defenders for Children – tested?

One of my granddaughters, now almost 5, is very sensitive to loud , blaring music. Twice we left a theatre / arena space due to being just TOO LOUD – once in a pantomime! Which? campaign please.
Read more +