730

Share your idea

PATRICK COOK says:
3 June 2019

Hearing Aids

There have been a lot of technological developments with hearing aids in recent years – and price increases but Which has not undertaken a study / survey since 2014 as far as I am aware.
Read more +
Dennis Keeling says:
7 June 2019

I thought ‘Free Texts’ meant free texts.

But with Plusnet Mobile it doesn’t. On my latest bill I was charged for SMS and MMS messages although having an ‘unlimited text’ contract. When queering why I have been charged it was explained to me that any text I sent from my iPhone with Emojis, Pictures, or to Groups to non iPhone users would be charged @33p per text. iPhone with iMessage enables me to send these to other iPhone users free. Having been associated with the Software industry until I retired even I didn’t fully understand the difference of these different types of text messages. There should be a clear warning to customers about what is not included in ‘Free Texts’.
Read more +
Dennis Keeling says:
7 June 2019

When querying my Mobile Phone bill with Plusnet – the representative wanted me to give him my full password over the phone.

I refused and said that we were constantly being warned about giving out our full password. When I asked to speak to a manager about this bad practice, I was told that he was unavailable to speak to me.
Read more +
Linda says:
18 June 2019

Reusable water bottles

Does anyone know of a drinking bottle that is screw top and does not leak.
Read more +
daes0707 says:
23 June 2019

I would like Which?

to include some assessment of product life expectancy, repairability and sustainability in it’s reveiw process.
Read more +
daes0707 says:
23 June 2019

Support a Planned Obselescence Law

I would like Which? to support the introduction of a Planned Obsolescence Law, similar to that introduced in France.
Read more +
Nick vincent says:
23 June 2019

Dead flowers outside supermarkets

Just only yesterday i was going to Lidl’s and once again there where dozens and dozens of dead and dieing plants outside in the sun and dried out.there must of been at least 80 english lavenders dead!
Read more +
Nick vincent says:
23 June 2019

Dead plants at supermarkets

Once again outside Lidl’s dozens and dozens of dead and dieing plants due to lack of water.they dont have watering hose’s.just aloud to die and composted.
Stop it Lidl’s!
Read more +
Starbase1 says:
27 June 2019

Pension funds, how can I avoid exorbitant fees?

I’m looking to take my pension money out, (its a very high transfer value).
When I look at pension companies they all want several %, just to talk to me!
I’d love to hear if people have better ways,,,
Read more +
David Hepworth says:
28 June 2019

Belated advice on PPI from Which

Why has Which sent out advice by e-mail just two months before the deadline. After years of being bombarded with hundreds of telephones calls and adverts. You are far too late to be helpful.
Read more +