600

Share your idea

alan@sandy says:
3 July 2018

”WHICH” should test tumble dryer fluff filter efficiency,

by weighing the fluff a second filter retains. Less fluff near the heater would increase efficiency and reduce fire risk. Less fluff near the condenser and sensor would also increase efficiency.
4 July 2018

Scam telephone calls using BT numbers

Why can’t BT trace and take down BT numbers being used by scammers.
Maureen Brown says:
5 July 2018

Banks – fraudulent activity.

Banks should send messages to customers when a transfer/payment above an agreed £amount has been requested, and importantly not action the payment until confirmation has been received
Liam Magee says:
5 July 2018

Unfair contracts

Large companies such as SKY and BT are changing terms of contract and not honouring original contract. They opt out of original contract. I believe if they agree to terms as agreed for period agreed.
David Johnson says:
9 July 2018

DIY Tools

As someone who does a fair amount of DIY and car maintenance I am often appalled by the quality of hand tools in the popular DIY stores. Any chance of which doing some tests?
DGJ100 says:
9 July 2018

Toilet Seats

Anyone else have problems with toilet seats that slide around? I have fitted two recently and have to modify the attachments of both to stop them slipping off to the side.
joannek says:
11 July 2018

Personalised Number Plates

Just wondering if any knows what some of the most popular personalised number plates are or the best place to value them?
jwsong05 says:
18 July 2018

Issues in leather industry

Leather industry is for sure, controversial.
I’m currently writing my dissertation regarding the topic.
Anyone care to join me with my focus group discussion?
19 July 2018

Sack the person who decided to get rid of Which? Local

Why has Which? Local been axed!? It was a great way of finding truly ‘local’ people to do various jobs, I used it regularly to great effect.
The paid for Trusted Trader is of no use and discriminates
21 July 2018

tinderbox20@hotmail.com

I read a survey done by a travel company, that revealed the best time to book flights, long haul, is 140 days out from departure, not a year ahead when schedules are produced. It worked well for me.
Lynda Mullany says:
25 July 2018

I don’t want to leave the EU it wasn’t really better before if you were really truthful

PETER WOODBURN says:
31 July 2018

Just looked at Which? on air conditioners – no tests! ‘As of 2011, not really needed’! Well, it is now – please get onto it.

31 July 2018