674

Share your idea

2 January 2018

Revolut – is this a new way in its infancy or a new scam developing?|

Revolut theoretically allows the cheap transfer of money to countries worldwide. Revolut seems incredibly dodgy and badly designed – is it properly regulated?
Read more +
Duncan says:
6 January 2018

Water softeners

Probably more relevant for the hard water areas in the uk the Chalk lowlands of the south east suffer the most from hard water
Have a WICKS water softener inherited from my perants and I’m not happy
Read more +
Bobbie Jacobson says:
6 January 2018

Green energy providers

About time Which included %green energy supply in their assessment of energy providers. time is running out for the planet. Price isn’t everything.
Read more +
22 January 2018

Which? does provide some information for each supplier, though it’s well down the page. I agree that price isn’t everything and many of us could help by cutting down our energy use.

Vixi says:
11 January 2018

Simplifying the provision of Which Info

Put latest info first in the lists of articles/comments…. Very relevant to oft changing subjects like energy offers.
Read more +
Linda says:
15 January 2018

Food Dehydrators

With all the encouragment to ‘grow your own’ are Food Dehydrators any good? Can I use them for everything – all herbs,oranges,tomatoes all fruit? and what about vegetables? What is the shelf life?
Read more +
daviddb says:
18 January 2018

Grey areas in the terms and conditions we all just click on

Feb 18 mag praises Bitdefender. A cursory look at the t&c seems to say that unless I tell them 30 days before subscription expiry then renewal is automatic subject to the laws of Romania. Harsh?
Read more +
pangani says:
19 January 2018

Online share dealing platform transfers

I’ve transferred my share ISA and dealing accounts between providers recently. I have found the process difficult with it taking in excess of 3 months to complete. Have others faced problems?
Read more +
KR says:
26 January 2018

Home Security

Feb Issue P8 mentions Texecom it has a flaw they have not fixed if you have a older samsung mob it sometimes loses connection. Anyone else found this?
Read more +
26 January 2018

Hi KR,

You might want to repost this on The Lobby (https://conversation.which.co.uk/travel-leisure/the-lobby/), where our regulars may be able to help you.

Thanks