689

Share your idea

Larry5 says:
5 December 2017

Make it so that Microsoft can’t preinstall Windows on PCs

It is counter competitive and hinders the users from using computers as they wish to and they aggressively push Microsoft products and services
Read more +
14 December 2017

Some years ago European law stopped Microsoft from installing Internet Explorer as standard on PCs, instead giving the user the option to choose which browser(s) to install and use. Use of IE plummeted before it was phased out and replaced with the new Edge browser. I have been told that Edge is now installed by default.

I agree that it would be good to put an end to anti-competitive practices, Larry.

Beverly says:
12 December 2017

Garden Bargains

I know you have already looked into this. I have had a very bad experience with Garden Bargains and I feel the wider audience should be aware, I have been conned
Read more +
14 December 2017

Hi Beverly, really sorry to hear about the issues you’ve been having. Please remember, if you need to speak to a money adviser, you can call our free Money Helpline Mon-Fri, 9-5, on 01992 822 848 and they’ll be able to help you with any queries you might have. I hope this helps 🙂

Jerome Mcbean says:
13 December 2017

Best practice code for Lodger Landlords

Why are lodgers as excluded from protection just because they are excluded occupants? This needs regulation, protect their money, legal agreements with inventories make easier dispute resolution
Read more +
alexis hunter says:
21 December 2017

MOTO G5 Plus Ring Tone – or lack of hearing one!

Which best buy: mobile phone: Moto G5 Plus: problem is on this phone you cannot hear the phone ring or dialling out ringing to other numbers: the voicemail is just as bad. Is this a common problem
Read more +
Charlotte Adair says:
27 December 2017

Apple Pencil and alternatives

I’m thinking about purchasing an Apple Pencil for my iPad but at £99 it seems expensive when there appear to be cheaper alternatives. Any advice?
Read more +
29 December 2017

About Loans and exorbitant apr

I have recently requested Which to look into the companies that offer cheap loans
with such overpriced APRs.
And the TV companies that advertise them. with only the poor being ripped off.
Read more +
Peter Golding says:
29 December 2017

Challenging the negative attitude of DWP staff toward claimants

Anyone who knows anyone who has dealings with the DWP will tell you how they have a deplorable attitude toward claimants not only the unemployed but also those claiming disablement or sickness.
Read more +
D Hills says:
30 December 2017

No one can help me over a missold pension

I was missold a pension and because the AA has gone out for business no one can help me because the AA was not in a scheme that covers this sort of problem. After contributing for many years I get £25
Read more +
14 January 2018

Perhaps it would be worth contacting the Financial Ombudsman, which deals with complaints.

Rach10876 says:
30 December 2017

Tv Licensing

I think they should abolish the tv license or put it in with your subscription somehow but much cheaper.
Read more +