631

Share your idea

Marshall Stephenson says:
1 August 2017

Car accident immediate support.

No accident guides deal with: At the side of the road, in shock with immobile car and kids in the back. What do you do to get car and people recovered with no insurance help(calltakeron 24hrclaimline)
Read more +
akleeds says:
8 August 2017

Domestic Fuel Prices – A proposal for a radical change that will not cost the Earth!

Fuel prices should be banded. Lowest band (up to X units based on essential usage of avg household) should be lowest price subsidized by higher band users. The more you use the more you pay per unit!
Read more +
17 August 2017

Opaque No Claims Discounts

If I claim on my M&S house insurance, I will lose 5 yrs NCD and pay £100 excess, so the decision might be marginal. I asked what my % NCD was, but they will not tell me, so I cannot estimate the cost
Read more +
wrm says:
17 August 2017

Fuel prices: Advertised vs Charged

Fuel prices advertised on bilboards say you are charged 1.17 GBP per litre, but your receipt says it is actually 1.179 GBP per litre. We are paying about 40-50 pence more than advertised per tank…
Read more +
daver22 says:
20 August 2017

Investigate Lloyds Bank and the change to their overdraft charges.

The old EAR was 19.89%, the change just announced is 1p per £7 per day. So if you are overdrawn permanently by £7 this equates to over 52% ignoring the compounded interest on the overdraft.
A ripoff?
Read more +
Kandiah Pathmaseni says:
23 August 2017

Scammers s should be charged as committing a criminal offence and punished accordingly.

My idea requires no further expansion.
Read more +
Wayne Barnard says:
26 August 2017

ASUS ZenBook 3 incorrectly priced on Which? Reviews App

The ASUS ZenBook 3 is priced at £651.33 on the App. but actually costs £781.60 on ABS IT website. Which price is exclusive of V.A.T. No good for the average bear! ☹
Read more +
BOB UK says:
27 August 2017

I am sick and tired of buying hand free kits for my van which end up being poor quality, I carried out a search on which and the only testing done was in 2005. Surly its about time this was repeated

Read more +
Ruth McTighe says:
29 August 2017

Is checkatrade.com reputable?

I’ve just received their leaflet. Are they are reputable organisation? Is it worth using their services to find a trader?
Read more +