593

Share your idea

Maggie says:
5 June 2016

Snooper’s charter to be debated this week

The government debates the investigatory powers bill this week. If approved, our emails, calls and texts could be be stored for 12 months by telcos. Who is this data to be shared with and for what?
Alan Easton says:
5 June 2016

Booking fees should be banned for internet bookings.

8 June 2016

Lovefilm taking unauthorised payments from debit cards

Twice this has happened to me despite the fact I pay by standing order. The two cards in questions were recent used to make Amazon purchases. Lovefilm have grudgingly refunded me but no apology…
Pauline Bagshaw says:
9 June 2016

Banks ‘creaming off’ the tax benefit of the new Personal Savings Allowance by reducing the interest rate and wiping out the tax gain for the customer. Lloyds have done this on the Reg Monthly Saver.

ANN MASON says:
11 June 2016

Contract termination fees.

How many times have we been caught out with mobile phone and other contract terminations fees? How do companies justify these even when there is no financial penalty for them eg SIM only?
bishbut says:
12 June 2016

I think is time ATM s gave you the option of the value of notes you want instead of just issuing £20 or occasionally £10notes. As a user of my card whenever I can I do not need these notes

15 June 2016

Why TiSA ?

beuc.eu/blog/why-tisa-should-be-in-the-global-consumer-spotlight/

Is the consumer body for Europe and if they feel it is important then Which? readers should be informed.

15 June 2016

A current offer from the National Lottery offering a further £1m draw prize requires you to have a mobile phone number. This is unfair. Is it Camelot paying for information or lottery money

Ray says:
19 June 2016

Cash back credit card

I am about to start some building work at home. New kitchen etc. I have savings, but think I can save money by using a cash back credit card and paying it off every month. Any views on best products?
22 June 2016

The court’s reaction to declining an Ombudsman‚Äôs recommendations

Has anyone any experience of taking a company to court for a small amount of money after themselves declining a recommended settlement suggested by the ombudsman?
Graham Brealey says:
26 June 2016

I have just received a communication from Vodafone. In this letter it refers to 31 different accounts,obviously, all having a different characteristic. This reminded me of the problem that was in the Energy industry the public was confused over the number of different accounts until Which campaigned for Clarity

Let’s start a Campaign to bring clarity to the mobile telephone provider industry in order for consumers to ensure they are on the most economical account for their needs.
RALFE says:
29 June 2016

Free Landline Caller Display

Cold callers & scammers.
Now callers are supposed to show a number is it not time the Caller Display feature offered by landline providers was free, otherwise there’s no point in that actual ruling!
RALFE says:
29 June 2016

Block Personal Info Abuse When Buying On-line

It’s necessary to give address, phone number & email address when buying on-line. Why is there hardly ever a button to stop marketing spam, calls and the incessant ‘passing on’ of private details.
29 June 2016

Councils and public authorities

My inept corrupt council has taken over 7 years so far to not pay me my reimbursement for my water rates as a single person an a council estate, where the first refused me the right to a water meter!