Terms & Conditions
1. The competition begins at 10.00am UK time on 23 November 2020 (the “Opening Date”) and closes at 11.59pm UK time on 30 November (the “Closing Date”), (the “Competition”).
2. How to enter: To enter the Competition you must retweet and answer the question posted on Which?’s Twitter page (the “Question”) by commenting on the tweet before the Closing Date.
3. Entry to the Competition is free and is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 and over (proof of age may be required), excluding:
a. employees of Which? Limited, Which? Financial Services Limited or the Consumers’ Association; and
b. non-employees working at Which? Limited, Which? Financial Services Limited or the Consumers’ Association, their immediate families and anyone living in the employee’s or non-employee’s household.
4. Entry into the Competition is limited to one entry per person. If you attempt to enter the Competition multiple times, you may be disqualified.
5. By completing the steps at clause 2 above, you will be deemed to have understood and accepted to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. The prize is a full access annual subscription to Which? (includes 12 months access to all our product tests, reviews and recommendations online, access to our Reviews app for mobile and tablet, Which? magazine delivered to your door monthly, Magazine app for mobile and tablet, 1:1 buying advice on larger kitchen appliances and News and advice emailed weekly)
The Prize has an RRP of £99. No cash alternatives are available. Which? reserves the right to substitute the Prize or any part of it for an alternative Prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control.
7. There will be one Prize winner (the “Winner”). If the Winner is already a Which? member, the Prize may be added on to the end of their existing subscription. The Winner shall be selected at random by computer from all eligible entries received by Which? by the Closing Date who have correctly answered the Question.
8. The Winner will be announced on the Which? Twitter page at midday on 3rd December (the “Prize Draw Date”). You agree that if you are selected as the Winner, we may disclose your first name and Twitter handle for this purpose.
9. As well as generally announcing the Winner in accordance with clause 8 above, we will send a private message directly to the Winner via Twitter, letting them know that they have been selected as the Winner and asking them to provide their email address and postal address, to which the Prize will be sent.
10. Copies of the Which? Magazine forming part of the Prize will be sent to the Winner at our expense, by post each month (for 12 months) to the postal address provided.
11. If we have not heard from the Winner, their chosen relative or friend, or if the Winner, fails to provide their postal address within 30 days of the Prize Draw Date, we reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to consider the Winner to have forfeited the Prize and to withdraw the Prize entitlement of that person.
12. Which? takes no responsibility for entries that are delayed or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
14. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter By entering this Competition, you agree that no legal liability shall attach to Twitter in respect of any aspect of the operation of the Competition.
15. Which? reserves the right to withdraw or amend either the Competition or these terms and conditions at any time, without notice if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control.
16. The decision of Which? is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be invalid and disqualified.
17. You agree that if you are the Winner, Which? may feature your name in promotional activities following the Competition.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and any disputes arising from these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
19. The promoter of the Competition is Which? Limited, a company registered in England & Wales (company number 00677665) whose registered office is at 2 Marylebone Road, London NW1 4DF (“Which?”).