On Tuesday, 29 October, join us for a live conversation over lunch where we’ll be talking about how you can get involved at the AGM, and more generally, to help shape the future of Which?.
For the first time at this year’s AGM we will be hosting workshops for ordinary members prior to the meeting.
Starting at 11am on Saturday, 23 November, these workshops will give you the chance to:
- Learn about how we test our products
- find out more about our campaigns
- hear about our Which? Connect panel, and how you can help contribute to researching consumer insight.
If you’d like to attend the AGM and workshops, please email email@example.com with your name, membership number, and what workshops you’d like to be involved with.
Joining in the discussion are:
- Tamsin Larcombe, Head of Member and Supporter Engagement. She is keen to hear more about how members want to get involved, as well as share an insight into how we’re planning on working with members in the future.
- Mark Allan, Manager of our Data and Analysis Team, who will talk more about getting involved with the Which? Connect panel, and
- Representatives of the team organising this year’s AGM.
Are you planning on attending the 2019 AGM on 23 November?
No (70%, 19 Votes)
Yes (RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org) (22%, 6 Votes)
I'm joining the live video stream instead (7%, 2 Votes)
Not sure (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 27
If you have any questions in these areas, please feel free to join us from 1:30 to 2:30 pm on Tuesday, 29 October. Comments will be open from 9am.