Have something you want to talk about, but aren’t sure where to start? Start here!
The Lobby is our off-topic discussion space here on Which? Conversation.
Unlike the other topical conversations we post, this is a place where we look to you to start the discussion.
If there’s a consumer issue or concern, an idea you have for Which?, or something else you’d like to talk with us and with other community members about, start up a conversation in the comments below!
Here’s a few suggestions to make the conversations read smoothly:
- Make your topic clear and easy for others to find.
For example, you may want to start your comment by setting your topic or question out apart from other text, or in bold text (using HTML tags).
- If you want to respond to a topic someone else has started, reply to the original parent comment using the Reply button rather than posting a new parent comment on the same topic.
This helps keep conversations on a single topic together as our off-topic space doesn’t support individual message threads (yet).
- Feel free to move the conversation around.
If you’ve started a discussion on a topic we have an existing conversation for, we’ll suggest shifting the conversation there. Equally if you’re in any topical conversation and the conversation goes far from the topic being discussed, feel free to move it in this space.
You can grab the hyperlink for any specific comment by copying the link location from the comment’s timestamp.
Where to go next:
There’s more to explore in other parts of the Which? community space:
- First time here? Be sure to say hello and tell us a bit about yourself in the Welcome Lounge.
- Something on this site not working correctly? Let us know over in website feedback.
- Want to dig back into previous off-topic discussion? Our original Lobby (2017-2018) and its successor (2018-2020) are now closed to comments, but remain online for people to read.
If you’re looking to get outside for a bit, feel free to check out the Which? Gardening Group over on Facebook. Hosted by the Which? Gardening team, this is your space to chat about plants and gardening, as well as see what goes on behind the scenes at Which? Gardening.
Over to you!
What’s on your mind today?