Terms & Conditions
1. The competition begins at 10.00am UK time on 16 March 2021 (the “Opening Date”) and closes at 11.59pm UK time on 23 March 2021 (the “Closing Date”), (the “Competition”).
2. How to enter: You must subscribe to the Which? Buy Smart newsletter via the link posted on the Which? Facebook page, before the Closing Date.
3. To enter the Competition you must be a resident of the United Kingdom and aged 18 or over (proof of age may be required), and must not be an:
a. employee of Which? Limited, Which? Financial Services Limited or the Consumers’ Association; or a
b. non-employee working at Which? Limited, Which? Financial Services Limited or the Consumers’ Association, their immediate families and anyone living in the employee’s or non-employee’s household.
4. Entry into the Competition is limited to one entry per person. If you attempt to enter the Competition multiple times, you may be disqualified.
5. By completing the steps at clause 2 above, you will be deemed to have accepted to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. There are three prizes available. Each prize is a £50 Marks and Spencer voucher (the “Prize”). No cash alternatives are available. Which? reserves the right to substitute the Prize or any part of it for an alternative prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control.
7. There will be three prize winners (collectively “Winners” and each individually a“Winner”). The Winners shall be selected at random by computer program from all eligible entries received by Which? by the Closing Date who have entered the Competition as required by clause 2 above.
8. The Winners will be announced on the Which? Facebook page at midday on 24 March 2021 (the “Prize Draw Date”). You agree that if you are a Winner, we may disclose your first name for this purpose.
9. As well as generally announcing the Winner in accordance with clause 8 above, we will send a private message directly to the Winner via email, letting them know that they have been selected as the Winner and asking them to provide their postal address, to which the Prize will be sent.
10. If we have not heard from a Winner, their chosen relative or friend, or if a Winner fails to provide their postal address within 30 days of the Prize Draw Date, we reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to consider that Winner to have forfeited the Prize and to withdraw the Prize entitlement of that person.
11. Which? takes no responsibility for entries that are delayed or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
13. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By entering this Competition, you agree that no legal liability shall attach to Facebook in respect of any aspect of the operation of the Competition.
14. Which? reserves the right to withdraw or amend either the Competition or these terms and conditions at any time, without notice if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control.
15. The decision of Which? is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be invalid and disqualified.
16. You agree that if you are a Winner, Which? may feature your first name in promotional activities following the Competition.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and any disputes arising from these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
18. The promoter of the Competition is Which? Limited, a company registered in England & Wales (company number 00677665) whose registered office is at 2 Marylebone Road, London NW1 4DF (“Which?”).